Amazon Launches First Fertility Center in Partnership with Dr. Aimee, “The Egg Whisperer”
Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder, and CEO announced today his company’s first foray into fertility. The tech behemoth will partner with the globally recognized fertility specialist, Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh to broaden access to fertility treatments.
Through this partnership, Dr. Aimee, who is known by her patients as, “The Egg Whisperer”, will serve as CEO and lead fertility doctor.
When asked about the partnership Dr. Aimee noted the inherent need for more convenient conception. “People just don’t have time to shop, let alone have sex. I mean — making a baby is hard. If you can order paper towels with one click, shouldn’t the same be true for a baby?”
With the new Amazon Prime Fertility service, patients will have a litany of convenient conception options.
Some of these include:
- Fertility lockers that will make sperm drop-off a reality at select Whole Foods stores. These lockers serve as secure semen transfer vessels. Drones will then deliver the prepped organic sperm to your preferred location for in-home insemination.
- Amazon Prime members will get a one-year free subscription to the Egg Whisperer app for direct communication access to Dr. Aimee. Through the app, Dr. Aimee will answer your most pressing (and embarrassing) fertility questions.
- Prime members will receive 10% off of The Egg Whisperer Fertility Awareness Panel to test their fertility levels. Additionally, Prime members will receive 10% off Egg Whisperer egg and sperm quality supplements and clothing. This includes Dr. Aimee’s exclusive crotchless fertility pants — made for easy fertilization.
- Egg Whisperer Kiosks will be in every Whole Foods stores. They will offer live video chat sessions with Dr. Aimee to determine the best food for optimal fertility while you shop.
- TUSHY checks will be available at select Whole Foods. A live chat session with Dr. Aimee will be available within 2 weeks of the TUSHY check.
- Free drone delivery will be available for any fertility products purchased, including Fast-as-F lube, the only lube that will get you pregnant after one F.
- Completely free Egg freezing And IVF for anyone who agrees to shop at Amazon for 40 consecutive years
- In a truly charitable twist, Amazon will also provide full financing for fertility care even to those who think it’s ridiculous to only shop at Amazon for the next 40 years.
- The Egg Whisperer Show will stream on Amazon TV to share fertility pearls of wisdom 24/7.
- You’ll be able to ask Alexa, “Alexa — get me pregnant” and she’ll pipe in Dr. Aimee’s voice for specific instruction on how to make your baby.
These Amazon Fertility benefits in partnership with Dr. Aimee, “The Egg Whisperer” are set to go live on April 1, 2020.
Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon commented, “We are excited to be launching this new venture with Dr. Aimee as our first such collaboration. It marks a major new milestone for Amazon by allowing us to participate in a more substantial way in this large market opportunity. Both Dr. Aimee and Amazon have had mutual enthusiasm to open a fertility clinic that will make fertility treatment more accessible to the millions of patients who are in need but without access to care. We look forward to the launch of Amazon Fertility headquartered in The SF Bay Area. Dr. Aimee is the perfect partner to help bring access to this type of healthcare at scale.”
Click here to be notified first when Amazon Fertility officially launches: Amazonprimefertility.com